- [YES] Have you followed our code review guidelines?
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NO] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
- Old version of Azure SDKs are used in service.
- Versions of dependencies which are common across all OSDU services are not consistent/same in all OSDU services.
What is the new behavior?
- All Azure SDKs are upgraded to latest stable version.
- Common dependencies are inherited from core-lib-azure as managed dependencies. This will make sure that version info of those dependencies are inherited from core-lib-azure. All OSDU services using same version of core-lib-azure will automatically use same versions for all those dependencies.
- Changes to support new cosmos-store & azure-cosmos sdk version.
- Changes to make service work for single partition (opendes) and bypass partition service.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Any relevant logs, error output, etc?
(If it’s long, please paste to https://ghostbin.com/ and insert the link here.)