SPI for PubSubRequestExtractor and handshake request handler.
Added SPI to provider.interfaces package.
- IPubsubRequestBodyExtractor: as all provider PubSub will have their own Request body data contract.
- IPubsubHandshakehandler : as some providers will have to validate the endpoint at the application layer.
How to test / repro
- Deploy the services locally run integration Tests
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
- moved the implementation to notification-gcp
- the unimplemented methods in notification-gcp are not throwing, returning a default value.