requested to merge creating_spi_for_pubsubhandshake_pubsubrequestextractor into master
Added SPI to provider.interfaces package.
- IPubsubRequestBodyExtractor: as all provider PubSub will have their own Request body data contract.
- IPubsubHandshakehandler : as some providers will have to validate the endpoint at the application layer.
How to test / repro
- Deploy the services locally run integration Tests
Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
Updated the Readme
Existing Tests pass
Verified functionality locally
Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
- moved the implementation to notification-gcp
- the unimplemented methods in notification-gcp are not throwing, returning a default value.