Service Bus Implementation
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [N0] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The MR contains the implementation of Service Bus in Notification Service which allows notification service to pull the notifications from the SB. The core usage of this implementation is to remove the gateway from the notification flow.
High level design: Following are the High level design components:
1-Adapters-The adapter design pattern is used to plug in adapter for SB->NS or E->SB->NS.
2-Service Bus Implementation
3-Service Bus Topics and Subscriptions listening on fly - One Thread will be running post a configurable delay to fetch new Subscriptions.
Issue: #25 (closed)
Change details: The Thread scope DPS headers are there in order to support non request scope based usage.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Register Service will require changes to support CRUD operation for SB Subscriptions.
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Komal/Vishnu/Harshit> -- Backward Compatibility: <Komal/Vishnu/Harshit> -- Feature Logic: <Komal/Vishnu/Harshit>