Changes in IT to match Infra
- [YES I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The MR encloses all the changes that are required for the Integration tests to function in the Azure pipeline and pass.
- Adding the integration tests to the pipeline.
- Overridden Tests in response to #17 (closed) #19
- Minor naming convention changes.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
The MRs are merged The following MRs need to merge before we run pipelines for this one.
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>