Implementation of Test Acknowledgement Subscription - Refinements
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NA] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The MR contains changes for :
Annotations Resolution for ITestSubscription implementations.
Exception handling for Test Acknowledgement Subscription creation.
Indentation for SubscriberListenerAPI
High level design: The @Component and @Primary annotations has been used for TestSubscription in order to have successfull bean creation. Indentation has been introduced and exception handling with @SneakyThrows has been implemented.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Komal/Vishnu> -- Backward Compatibility: <Komal/Vishnu> -- Feature Logic: <Komal/Vishnu>