Integration Test For Storage -> Notification service -> Subscriber.
The issue is to track the need for having an IT for Storage -> Notification -> Subscriber.
- Blue is CSP specific. This can be implemented as the CSPs design. It could be inserted in logs and referring to logs in 9. Or a persistent store, as the case for azure.
- The flow between Storage and Test Subscriber (in red) is being tested by the IT.
Linked MR's: We have two MR's for the implementation of the above integration test scenario:
- This helps the Assert States. Implements step 7 in the above Flow Diagram.
- SetUp: Creates the subscription
- Act: Triggers steps 1-8 in the above Flow Diagram.
- Assert: The 9 step checks what was done by step 1.
- Records topic storage already present.
- We are only creating subscribers and inserting a dummy record to test the entire flow.
- The topic exists and storage is already publishing the events to the PubSub