Storage-Notification Integration Test
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The PR contains the implementation of integration test scenario for Storage-Notification flow. Records have been created by storage service and a subscription has been created for test topic as part of setup. The flow includes the successful delivery of notification at the test endpoint which is verified by querying the cosmos DB for the test acknowledgement subscription created by the test endpoint after acknowledging the notification received by Notification Service.
High level design: The StorageIntegrationDescriptor contains the details for the storage API and TestStorageIntegration contains the end to end test cases.
Change details: The following classes under notification-test-core has been modified to support the integration tests.
1-Config --> Addition of Storage Host URL
2-RestDescriptor --> Support to run multiple URL's
3-TestUtils --> Support to run multiple URL's
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Komal/Vishnu/Harshit> -- Backward Compatibility: <Komal/Vishnu/Harshit> -- Feature Logic: <Komal/Vishnu/Harshit>