Making service opendes complaint
- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?- [YES]
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly. [N/A]
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. [N/A]
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed.[YES]
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project. [YES]
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. [N/A]
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Recently we have update the infrastructure against which Ci/CD pipelines run to become DP complaint. In this process, we have moved away from having a single resource containing all the azure resources. Now each tenant has its dedicated resource group. The naming convention of various keys in KV has also changed. e.g. erstwhile
cosmos-key is now called
opendes-cosmos-key for a tenant named
- The purpose of this MR is to make code changes work against any one tenant. That one tenant is
opendesin this case. Hence updating the key names according to above-mentioned convention. Now keys are called
- Updated the UTs
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [YES/NO] NO
deployment yamls will be changed to reflect the change in the name of keys
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: -- Backward Compatibility: -- Feature Logic: -- OR -- <Component 1>: -- : -- --