- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Currently, there are no logs indicating what components causes health checks to fail. With the changes made, we can see the logs.
High level design:
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>
This is the log seen when tested locally with storage service. 2021-06-10 16:40:26.858 ERROR MININT-DBDIKLJ --- [nio-8081-exec-2] o.o.o.a.h.ActuatorHealthLogger correlation-id= data-partition-id=: Health component keyVault has status DOWN