[Seismic DDMS] Deliver Seismic DDMS
- Deliver an optimized bulk/brick accessor for seismic data to include open formats such as SEGY, OpenVDS and open ZGY formats.
- Provide type-safe accessors to seismic header entities.
- Integration with system services and impact of reference systems in particular – CRS, units, elevation references (including SRD). This is key to nail down even if we cant do conversions in R3, so the interfaces expose and consume standard FoR.
- Seismic DMS and bulk data handling rationalization with Schlumberger and Bluware – important that we can land one DMS for both Open VDS and ZGY.
- [Schlumberger] to complete contribution the ZGY specification and source code as an extension to the library and API documentation contributed in R2.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information