[Seismic DDMS] Deliver Seismic DDMS
- Deliver an optimized bulk/brick accessor for seismic data to include open formats such as SEGY, OpenVDS and open ZGY formats.
- Provide type-safe accessors to seismic header entities.
- Integration with system services and impact of reference systems in particular – CRS, units, elevation references (including SRD). This is key to nail down even if we cant do conversions in R3, so the interfaces expose and consume standard FoR.
- Seismic DMS and bulk data handling rationalization with Schlumberger and Bluware – important that we can land one DMS for both Open VDS and ZGY.
- [Schlumberger] to complete contribution the ZGY specification and source code as an extension to the library and API documentation contributed in R2.