(GONRG-2233) gcp ci
- Added GCP module implementation
- Added Config class for Integration tests
- Slightly changed BlobStorageHandler and Azure implementation to provide more flexibility
How to test:
The Integration tests can be launched via Cucumber or from IDE locally. A more detailed guide is available in the corresponding README files.
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Common code
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme, if applicable.
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.