Changing the send load of event grid
- [YES I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
High level design:
The Event Grid has the capability to publish messages in array. This is likely to impact the performance of Indexer Service as a single storage put job will be sent to indexer going forward. Eliminating the performance risk, changed the code to follow the style of Service Bus.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [YES/NO] NO
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>