WIP: GCP support self signed cert for elastic (GONRG-541)
- Added a new 'ElasticClientHandlerGcp' to support self-signed certificates.
- Added a new env variables 'SECURITY_HTTPS_CERTIFICATE_TRUST' into app.yaml.
- Added a property 'security.https.certificate.trust' into application-*.properties.
- Removed duplicate
AppengineLogFactory, core lib gcp has one
How to test:
Turn on https with a custom cert for elastic. SECURITY_HTTPS_CERTIFICATE_TRUST = true
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme, if applicable.
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
Related ADR: home#52