updating the "no auth header" related integration test
- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? YES
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly. NA
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. NA
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. NA
What is the issue or story related to the change?
During schema service Integration test run with istio enabled, it has been observed that one Integration test which covers the
No auth header fails because of wrong HttpStatus code. This happens because of the way Istio processes this request. For No auth header scenario Istio returns error code
403 instead of
401(More details in the issue linked)
High level design: Updated the Integration test to accept two types of HttpStatus codes, 401 and 403. This, ofcourse, is a short term fix. The test would revert back to it's old state once this issue is fixed and Istio handles the no auth header scenario as expected.
- Refer the Issue to get more details. One important thing to note here is not all cloud providers are facing this issue because they don't use Istio for authentication and the service itself has logic to handle this. Hence the test is passing for them.
- Enabled the integration test run step
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>