Changes in the MR:
- A new azure only API named /system/schema Find details here: #51
- The API works with service principal authorization only
- All the classes interacting with cosmosStore and blobStore have this intelligence added to identify whether any schema has to be created in system related cosmos/ blob or tenant specific cosmos/ blob. This identification is done using the data-partition-id header.
- The older way of creating public schemas is still supported.
- The new API sets data-partition-id as
shared.tenant.nameto induce the public schema scenraio.
- Both entry points to create public schemas converge at provider/schema-azure level, hence all the public schemas would be created at system resources only. Even the older API is passing common as data-partition-id, in reality there is no common tenant; as far as public schemas are concerned.