- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? YES
- [YES] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes? NO
- [NA] I have updated the documentation accordingly. NA
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. NA
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed. YES
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project. YES
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. NA
What is the issue or story related to the change?
- Schema service's pod does not have container limits defined which causes it to use all the available cpu and memory.
- Tomcat's MBean registry is disabled by default in the spring boot's version used for schema service.
High level design:
- Set the limits for cpu and memory.
- Enabled the Tomcat's MBean registry in order to make tomcat metrics available for monitoring.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>