Azure mr template
Why is the change needed?
Adding MR template for Azure.
Closes issue(s) Or ADR
Completely or partially closes feature
How to test / reproduce.
What is the current behavior? What is the new/expected behavior?
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
Does this introduce a change in the core logic?
Does this introduce a change in the cloud provider implementation, if so which cloud?
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.