adding method to copy files in `blobStore` class
- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? YES
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. YES
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Adding a new method called
copyFile in blobStore class. This method takes the URL of a file a parameter and then copies it to the specified storage container.
We need this method for file service where there is a need to copy files from staging container to persistence container
High level design:
- Added a new method called
- Added UTs
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [YES/NO] NO
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>