- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NO] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
High level design:
- Azure SDKs upgrade.
- Managed dependencies which are common across all OSDU services.
- HLD link
- Azure SDKs are upgraded to latest stable version.
- Managed dependencies (azure spring boot starters, reactor-bom, netty-bom etc.) added in POM. These can be inherited by each OSDU service and hence a consistent set of versions for these dependencies will be used across all OSDU services.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Raise MRs for all OSDU services to use this version of core-lib-azure.
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>