- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? YES
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. NA
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. YES
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Adding a factory method get instance of
BlobServiceClient based on the data partitionId passes.
The current implementation of blobStore does not offer flexibility to query across different containers as it uses the
BlobContinerCLient hence both
storage account name and
container name are fixed.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [YES/NO] NO