Merged requested to merge improve-code-coverage into master
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NO] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
No Unit Tests and zero code coverage for legal-azure.
What is the new behavior?
Added Unit Tests to improve code coverage for legal-azure
Does this introduce a breaking change?
cc: @kibattul @polavishnu @amaverma
Code coverage excluding the Config classes is above 80%. This can be merged.
To exclude the Config classes from jacoco code coverage reports, add the following configuration in pom.xml for Jacoco plugin.
<configuration> <excludes> <exclude>org/opengroup/osdu/legal/azure/*/*Config*</exclude> </excludes> </configuration>
Code coverage report -