- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
What is the new behavior?
Upgraded dependencies to fix vulnerabilities. Migrated from springfox to springdoc, because springfox is not compatible with new version of spring boot.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Any relevant logs, error output, etc?
(If it’s long, please paste to https://ghostbin.com/ and insert the link here.)