Upgrading core-lib-azure version.
- [NO] Have you followed our code review guidelines?
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [NA] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NO] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
Not using the latest version of dependency
core-lib-azure (current version: 0.0.19)
What is the new behavior?
- Using the latest version of
- AzureServicePrincipal class is now being used from core-lib-azure instead of local implementation(local implementation deleted).
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Any relevant logs, error output, etc?
(If it’s long, please paste to https://ghostbin.com/ and insert the link here.)