Azure Pipeline Build Support
- [YES] Have you followed our code review guidelines?
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
This pull request is to update the pipeline file and supporting documentation necessary to support the deployment of this service into Azure.
This PR has a dependency upon a PR submission in CI/CD Pipelines where the Pipeline template for azure is maintained.
What is the new behavior?
- Documentation Updates
- Pull Request Template
- Additional gitignore items due to adding .envrc support in README
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Any relevant logs, error output, etc?