Merged requested to merge feature/GONRG-402_optimize_build into master
This is small fix which improves existing sources
Type of change
Does this introduce a change in the core logic?
Does this introduce a change in the cloud provider implementation, if so which cloud?
Does this introduce a breaking change?
What is the current behavior?
- After project is opened by VSCode .vscode directory is visible in changelist
- A piece of code from google-cloud-cpp sources was introduced directly into IOManagerGoogle.cpp
What is the new/expected behavior?
- After project is opened by VSCode .vscode directory isn't visible in changelist
- The original google-cloud-cpp sources was referenced and used
Have you added/updated Unit Tests and Integration Tests?
- Global .gitignore is updated to hide VSCode directory
- The original google-cloud-cpp sources was referenced and used instead of adding piece of then directly into IOManagerGoogle.cpp