The following steps must be completed OSDU Azure release.
For more information, visit our release documentation here.
Infra Board closure
- Mark all issues closed which have been completed in the release. Link. Note that creating an issue ticket as "Close Release - " helps as a mark up for the release
Deploy terraform scripts
- Central Resources
- Service Resources
- Data Paritions.
Create service release images
- Upload release service images to ACR.
- Create and Update service charts
- Upload service charts to ACR.
Create Data seeding
- Update documentation for following seeding data, Config, Manifest DAG, CSV Parser DAG, Schema, Entitlements, Policy, ZGY DAG and VDS DAG.
- Create and Upload versioned image for following seeding data, Config, Manifest DAG, CSV Parser DAG, Schema, Entitlements, Policy, ZGY DAG and VDS DAG.
- Update scripts for data seeding.
Upload Data prior to service deployment
- Upload Config Data
- Upload Manifest Ingest DAG
- Partition Service
- Security Services
- Core Services
- Reference Services
- Ingest Services
- Seismic Services
- Wellbore Services
Upload Data post to service deployment
- Upload Entitlements Data
- Upload Schema
- Upload Policies
- Upload CSV Parser DAG
- Upload SEGY to ZGY DAG Conversion
- Upload SEGY to VDS DAG Conversion
Validation Test services and dags using REST scriptsLink.
- Test services
- Test Manifest DAG
- Test CSV DAG
- Test ZGY DAG
- Test VDS DAG