Core - core-libs are written in Java and it composes a set of packages that deliver core functionality. Using these common packages ensures consistency across our components.
The core libraries are located in the osdu/lib repo. Some libs are required and must be used by all core services, others are cloud providers specific utility libraries.
The Set of required libraries
core-lib is designed to implement all cross-cutting concerns
core-aws - This library contains aws platform-specific code.
core-azure - This library contains azure platform-specific code.
- Libraries – This project contains all libraries to support core services
- Core – core libraries
- Cloud - cloud providers libraries
- Open-APIs – This Project contains OSDU APIs
- Lint - Coding Standards - Syle consistency
Preparing for Development
This document helps you get started developing code for OSDU core services. If something is not clear or if it can be improved, please take a few minutes to update this page.
OSDU core components have few external dependencies you need to set up to build and run the code.
- Setting up Java
- Setting up environment variables
- Setting up a personal access token
- Setting up and running BYOC(Bring Your Own Cloud)
- Setting up Cloud Providers
- Writing Tests
- Running Tests
- Pull Requests Guidelines
- Reviewing Pull Requests