- The executive arm empowered to deliver the Vision, Goals and scope defined by the OSDU Forum including (but not limited to):
- Seeks active input from the Forum Subcommittees in terms of standards; definitions; direction; etc.
- Sets the overall direction for Software Project Management Committee (SPMC) and validates standards being adhered to
- Oversees and steers (where needed) the SPMC and OSDU Standards Subcommittees
- OMC is accountable for Certification material to be evergreened
Total 11 Members (including one as leader):
- 5 operators, 3 Application / Service companies, 3 Cloud Providers
- People/Company are nominated for first 3 years
- Thereafter, positions are up for vote by OSDU Focal Points for 2-year terms but 5/3/3 split remains
- Cloud Providers: Must be working on an implementation
- Simple majority (1 member: 1 vote) within the scope of the OMC
- Escalate decisions impacting vision, goals or scope (e.g. new portfolio areas) to the OSDU Forum Chair for voting by the OSDU Focal Points.