- Under review
Context & Scope
- Retaining OpenDES functionality in R2 and expanding it
- Supporting R1 Behavior
Add Entitlements Filter
- Use a default group or a default company policy to grant wider access to meta-data
- Meta-data to be carved out to go into an explicit group and that group would have general access
- Meta-data includes: group-type, master data, reference data
Supports ISVs currently implemented functionality without undue burden on service.
- Discussion Jan 9 in OSDU Authorization and Entitlements workshop.
When to revisit
Tradeoff Analysis - Input to decision
Alternatives and implications
Decision criteria and tradeoffs
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information