Re-integrating storage service with Azure Monitor
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
High level design:
Issue: Due to azure.version being updated to 2.1.10, logs stopped getting populated in Traces table in AppInsights. This is because there is a bug in azure-spring-boot version 2.1.10, an issue regarding the same has been created here - link By updating to azure-spring-boot version >= 2.2.0, we can see logs in appinsights again. Have also enabled MDC context filter
- updated azure-spring-boot dependency in pom file
- updated core-lib-azure version
- enabled mdc context filter
- updated few other dependencies to resolve errors
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>