GCP make enum value ACCOUNT_ID_COMMON_PROJECT configurable (GONRG-854)
Change for 'GoogleSchemaInfoStore' java class, the value now is taken not from the enum 'SchemaConstants' but from the properties.
Added a property 'account.id.common.project'
How to test:
Check business logic.
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme, if applicable.
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
Any comments to approvers here