- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The PR is adding following changes
Adding helm charts and ISTIO changes (yamls)
Updating pipelines yamls for CI/CD (yamls)
Overriding some IT's in register-azure as they are failing for Cloud Providers. Open Issues #19 (closed) #20 (closed) The files covering the same: TestListTopicsApi
Updating keyvault secrets in compliance with latest environment The keys are referred with "opendes" suffix. AzureBootstrapConfigTest and AzureBootstrapConfig
Improving exception handling for some methods along with increasing log coverage
Enabling AAD authentication for EG subscriptions (have to use the preview SDK library for this since the prior ones are not supporting this feature.
By far, while creating the subscriptions, we considered that the endpoint was not protected by AAD. This would result in Notification rejection requests when they come in, without a JWT. Publish events to Azure Active Directory protected endpoints was enabled here. Please refer to changes in files PushSubscription, PushSubscriptionTests
High level design:
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>
Dependency - The PR for infrastructure changes is out