- Migration from Java 8 to Java 17.
- Unit test fixes with build run args and dependency upgrades.
maven:3.9.3-eclipse-temurin-17image is used as recommended by David osdu/platform/ci-cd-pipelines!957 (comment 234215)
- For Integration Test - Refactored with Apache's
CloseableHttpClientwhich supports all HTTP methods (include PATCH).
How to test:
Via Unit and Integration tests.
Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
Updated the Readme, if applicable.
Existing Tests pass
Verified functionality locally
Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
- Upgraded 'lombok' & 'jacoco' plugin version
- Changed TestRunner 'PowerMockRunner' to 'MockitoJUnitRunner'
- Removed 'powermock-api-mockito2' & 'powermock-module-junit4' dependencies
- Integration test: Jersey HttpClient to support PATCH method, uses
reflectionlogic which will not work in JDK 17. Hence replaced with Apache Apache's