Add node selector
- [YES] Have you followed our code review guidelines?
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
Currently, we have only one node pool for services and system workloads.
What is the new behavior?
We are going to move workloads to a new node pool with enabled autoscaling. Here you can find the details: Issue link
Does this introduce a breaking change?
This change has a strong dependency on the following MR and should be merged only after it: osdu/platform/deployment-and-operations/infra-azure-provisioning!324 (merged)