Notification Service Refactoring
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NO] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The MR contains changes to redesign notification service in order to make the code extensible and support multiple message brokers in future.
High level design: In the PubSubEndpoint Controller, handlers have been added in order to call the functions which fetches out the subscription and notify the subscriber endpoint.
Issue: #25 (closed)
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Implementation of POJO to contain request body details
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu> -- Backward Compatibility: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu> -- Feature Logic: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu>