- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? Yes
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly. NA
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. NA
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed. Yes in IDCMVP
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project. Yes
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. NA
What is the issue or story related to the change?
High level design:
- Inter-service communication happens via Http endpoints. As register service has enabled that endpoint, using the same.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>