Public Signature Service Exception
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NO] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
"SignatureServiceException" is used if we implement ISignatureService in a custom scope apart from the available request scope. As the exception constructor are package private, we can not have custom implementation of ISignatureService methods .Hence we need to mark them as public.
Does this introduce a breaking change?