Implementation to fetch service bus subscription client for partition
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NO] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
With multi tenancy support enabled, there's need to get service bus subscription client based on partition and from it messages can be read. Changes are related to fetch such client.
High level design:
When function call is made to fetch subscription client for a partition and subscription name, after validations, partition service is queried for info related to that partition. This info has service bus connection string , subscription client is returned based on subscription name and this connection string.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>