Adding order in MDC filter
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
High level design: Adding Order component in Slf4jMDCFilter class.
Issue: Correlation-id was not getting logged in customDimensions column of Traces table in appInsights. This was because the order of MDC filter was not set correctly. Adding changes to set the order of this filter correctly.
Change details: Setting order of MDCFilter as -104 (logic added as comment in the code itself)
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>