Duplicate of !98 (merged)
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
CosmosDB offers option for configuring MaxRetryAttempts and MaxRetryWaitTime. For any service who wish not to use the default values, and want to provide custom values for the mentioned attributes, they will be able to after this change.
We are adding some configurable options for retries in CosmosDB to common.properties. Services can override these properties through application.properties and set their own custom values. Sample values
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>