- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed.
Current Behavior or Linked Issues
Issue details: osdu/platform/system/home#39
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [NO] This doesn't bring in any breaking changes. Added a new function that allows to fetch key vault secrets with a default used that is passed.
- Elastic search SSL endpoint can now be controlled by setting 'elastic-ssl-enabled' to true or false.