Support for self-signed certificates for ElasticSearch connection(GONRG-776, GONRG-539)
Type of change
- Bug Fix
Does this introduce a change in the core logic?
Does this introduce a change in the cloud provider implementation, if so which cloud?
Does this introduce a breaking change?
What is the current behavior?
Indexer does not support for self-signed certificates for ElasticSearch connection
What is the new/expected behavior?
To use self-signed certificates for Elastic on non-production environments.
Have you added/updated Unit Tests and Integration Tests?
Any other useful information
GCP Unify logic for credentials (GONRG-539)
- Moved credentials classes into core-lib-gcp.
How to test:
Business test cases.
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme, if applicable.
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
Any comments to approvers here