CORE | Adding global exception handler
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NA] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Original Behavior The Global Exception Handler was missing. The Error endpoint was wrapping the exception, but the basic logging was missing.
- Added the Global handler. This will lead to logging almost any exception that happened. It will improve observability and traceability.
- Reindexing is not catching all exceptions now, it will flow to the global handler where it gets logged and wrapped. UTs are updated as well.
High level design:
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [YES/NO] No
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>