- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
The Legal service swagger UI has been broken since the update to swagger V3. This fix includes the addition of /v3/api-docs URI in the LegalFilter to include this is the swagger and skip authorisation for this page.
Issue: Remember to link the workitem to this pull request.
What is the new behavior?
The new changes fixes the loading of the azure legal service swagger
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Any relevant logs, error output, etc?
(If it’s long, please paste to https://ghostbin.com/ and insert the link here.)