Merged requested to merge fix-errorcode-create-profile into master
This impacts only Azure Implementation
- [YES] Have you followed our code review guidelines?
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
Fix error code when creating an existed user profile, change from 400 to 409.
What is the new behavior?
- No new behavior.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
When creating an existed user profile now the error code is 409, before this change it was 400.
Any relevant logs, error output, etc?
(If it’s long, please paste to https://ghostbin.com/ and insert the link here.)