Merged requested to merge epam/remove_internal_zlib into main
Type of change
Does this introduce a change in the core logic?
Does this introduce a change in the cloud provider implementation, if so which cloud?
- Update MiniZip to latest version
- Get new version of MiniZip from VCPKG manager (removed old version from project sources)
- Fix all API incompatibilities
- Use public library API for support Unicode path to files on Windows platform (previously there was modifications in the MiniZip sources)
- Refactor caching of ZIP entities, use public API instead copying internal MiniZip data structure (this was lead to periodic crash 'corrupted size vs. prev_size' on latest version). There is no changes in performance (at least if trust execution time of test 'run_test_eml').
- Removed define CACHE_FILE_DESCRIPTOR (I think that it's not make sense to turn it off since caching now uses public API)