A latest version of Istio
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES/NO/NA] I have formatted the terraform code. (
terraform fmt -recursive && go fmt ./...)
Current Behavior or Linked Issues
One of customers has some policies configured, which allows using the only latest version of Istio. WE are using 1.6 version in OSDU. This MR contains the updated version. #205 (closed)
Does this introduce a breaking change?
No breaking changed were found.
- Paste TF Plan for the MR.
- Pre-Merge pipeline should be run before merging. (Azure team)
- Does the module exists for new resource.
- Is there a new variable added in the MR. (Don’t use library variables and use locals)
To update the version only need to run osdu-istio pipeline, flux and Istio-operator take care of the update by themselves. This approach has been tested in two environments.