- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] I have formatted the terraform code. (
terraform fmt -recursive && go fmt ./...)
Current Behavior or Linked Issues
After enabling Airflow Multipartition changes, the resource count will change hence taking the change to include that
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Paste TF Plan for the MR.
Pre-Merge pipeline should be run before merging. (Azure team)
Does the module exists for new resource.
Is there a new variable added in the MR. (Don’t use library variables and use locals)
Pre merge pipeline run - https://dev.azure.com/osdu-demo/OSDU_Rx/_build/results?buildId=154326&view=results