Azure: OSDU Probe Test, Tweak Docker Image Name and Version
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [NA] I have formatted the terraform code. (
terraform fmt -recursive && go fmt ./...)
Current Behavior or Linked Issues
Adding a probe testing framework to validate user workflows and send telemetry information to capture successes, and failures to get user flow level, service level, and API level information.
Tweak docker file to change docker image name, and bring the tagged version to parity with convention followed by other charts
Does this introduce a breaking change?